Yes, the 3 musketeers met up again at Botanical Gardens. This time, we laid mats on the grass at Eco Lake, and enjoyed the cool evening air. Ignatius was late, and Cayden was napping when we arrived.
Somehow, each gathering experience at Botanical Gardens is different. I remember that the last time we went, Ignatius was just starting to walk by himself, and Yi Xuan and Cayden were too. We were quite tired, backs-bent, helping the little ones move around. Uncle J blew soap bubbles, and the little ones looked on in amazement and glee.
This time round, all 3 toddlers were INDEPENDENT, and firmly had minds of their own. They were freely mobile (with the exception of Ignatius due to his grass phobia)

and the parents simply sat back and relaxed. ... I think Cayden's parents got quite a workout though...the little boy loves to play Catch!
Here's Mommy trying to get Ignatius to walk around on the grass. He was actually imploring me to carry him, "mummy mummy mummy" while I continued to walk away from him. The other 2 toddler's parents had a good laugh at us!

As usual, Uncle J whipped out his trusty soap bubbles! As we were on an open field, the bubbles flew a great distance, and other kids also came to join in the fun. Uncle J encouraged the 3 toddlers to try their hand at blowing bubbles, and we were quite amazed that Ignatius did eventually manage to (although all he did initially was to parrot after Uncle J "blow! blow!")! This boy sure has lung power. I think we must thank Marsden for it though.
Here's a picture of Uncle J and Ignatius. Think the photographer caught Uncle J in the middle of the word "BLOW". *grin*

This time round, we brought bread to feed the swans. I think the adults did most of the work as the toddlers were not able to throw the bread, and the crumbs fell where their feet lay.
Also, Aunty LM proved that our boy can be kidnapped easily.

There was also another family flying their remote control airplane...I think we will hunt for one now!
Can't wait to go back!!

