<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16913414?origin\x3dhttp://ignatiuslim.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Ig-Rascal's and Is-A-Belle's Haphazard Memoirs

 

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Tuesday, February 06, 2007

9:16 am - poop in the bowl

Houston, we have a problem.
Last week, Ignatius had a tummy ache. We rushed him to the toilet, and placed him on the bowl. In the mad rush, I suppose his urge to poop went away, and he merely pee-ed. However, after sitting there a little while more, he squeezed out SOME poop. We were, of course, overjoyed. I think, too much so!

We turned him around to show him the glorious prize at the bottom of the cistern, and proceeded to get him to flush, thinking that it would be such a treat for him. We were so wrong. I think we must have scared him.

Now, he REFUSES to go near the cistern. Oh no. What have we done! Help!


Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh oh.. it will take a while to get over that scare.

my niece, who was about 3 at that time, got frightened off by one of those auto flush toilets in shopping centers. Since then, she would refused to go toilet when they are outside, unless we can assure her that it will not flush. I think that went on for a looooonng time!  


Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh no! don't scare me... I pray that doesn't happen with Ignatius!  


Post a Comment

© Ignatius 2005 - Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates