
I love the way he runs full speed down a slope, shouting "Sshowlee shhowlee!".
I love the way he comes over and hugs you and pats your head when you ask him to say sorry. And ends up pulling your hair and giggling. And not saying sorry after all!
I love the way he says "Mommy come" and tugs my hand and hugs it tightly to sleep during going-to-bed times.
I love the way he stops being naughty when we threaten "If you do it again, Daddy will put you in the corner ar...". haha
I love the way he calls every female stranger "Aunty!" and scrunches his face in a smile for them, spontaneously, and I see the charmed smiles on their faces.
I love the way he surprises us by suddenly using the right grammer. "Wabbit bite ME" instead of "wabbit bite you", which he usually says.
I love the way he exasperates us by doing something totally cute when we most want to enforce discipline.
I love the way he loves food. He's totally obedient, will sit, unmoving, where you point to, and WAIT for the food. And allow anyone to carry him too!
I love the way he looks when he's asleep. His cheeks puff out, his eye lashes appear, and his mouth slightly open. And he looks just like Daddy when Daddy's asleep too.
I love the way he puts his head on his forearm when you ask "How Mommy sleep?".
I love the way he snores when you ask him "How does Daddy sleep?". hahahaha
I love the way he responds to us singing songs from Blue's Clues. He'll put his hands on his cheeks a-la-Home-Alone-Boy style, do the sign language for "smart" (which is putting finger to the temple for him), stick out his index finger with the rest half bent, holding it close to his chin, and go "one more time/song!", pseudo close his eyes and swirl around, wave his hands mambo-dance style.
I love the way his hair smells... SMELLY!
I love the way he's so "broken record". He'll repeat a catch phrase TO DEATH!
I love the way he's finally into the POTTY! He'll tell us he needs the Potty, just for fun! well...frustrating, but cute.
I love the way he runs away from me when I try to put on a fresh diaper from him, grinning mischievously and gurgling happily away.
I love the air of childish naiveness around him. He trusts you, loves you, implicitly. Even if you "abandon" him at childcare!

