<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16913414?origin\x3dhttp://ignatiuslim.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Ig-Rascal's and Is-A-Belle's Haphazard Memoirs

 

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Saturday, May 13, 2006

10:01 pm - Brrrr...

It rained this morning. The sun shined briefly in the early afternoon. Not long enough to heat up the pool though. The water at Marsden's was freezing. For the 1st time, we made use of the wetsuits available at Marsden's to keep our little boy warm. The other babies felt it too. Everyone was decked in neoprene wetsuits. But the youngest one, born Nov'05, couldn't take it and kept crying, and eventually left the pool after 5mins. The others ploughed bravely on. There was this girl that looked awfully like how I imagine Yi Xuan to look like when she grows older. She loves the swim sessions immensely, and I think she had the most fun today.

Today, the activities were the same as 2 wks ago. I think the instructor simply wanted to finish the session before the babies got hypothermia or something.

On the whole, it was good. Daddy was more adventurous, and let Ignatius get fully submerged in the water after coming down from the slide. The little boy was a bit shocked...but took it reasonably well. Strange though, that he hates it when I pour water over his head during bath times. Hmmm.

Anyway, I think the little boy was cold today. He protested only briefly when taken out of the pool today. Hope next Saturday's weather is warmer!


Post a Comment

© Ignatius 2005 - Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates