Another horrifying find is that, we thought he only had his MMR jab after this...but NO... he has one more Hepatitis A booster jab. Where did that come from? My poor baby.
Also, he's really eating a whole lot more the last month...more than Mommy! I wonder where he's burning all those calories...I'm sure Daddy would like to know! I was under the impression that toddler tummies are small in size, and can easily be filled with fibre, hence try not to feed certain filling foods like slow-burning carbos etc just before meal time. However, the amount that this little rascal can tuck away really amazes me. I highly doubt his tummy is "small in size"!
The other day, we were waiting for a wedding dinner to start, and hopped down to Burger King for a quick snack. Ignatius wanted a share...as usual. He just had his large portion of dinner (more than your average Chinese bowl size) just half hour ago, so we bought a small bottle of OJ, 250ml in size. We put it into a cup, put in a straw, and left him to his own devices. Even before we were done with our snack, he was brandishing an EMPTY CUP. Oh my gosh! (or OH MY GOODY as Ignatius loves to say) Where did he put 250ml of liquid?!
They are bottomless pits they are. Just as well that he is so active. *roll eyes*
said...
Oh my gosh, I think my son is about the same weight as Iggy! Little Ethan is 9.5 months old, and weighs about 23lbs!!! Haven't measured his height recently though. Everybody who sees him thinks he is at least 1 year old... And he's got 8 teeth, and looks like molar no. 1 is on its way because he's drooling non-stop and always putting his index finger inside his mouth pressing on his gums... I just hope he doesn't grow up so fast, I really miss little Ethan when he was very very little.
said...
hi hi Ethan's mom!
23lbs is about 10.5kg. wow! HK food is really yummy so Ethan eating lots! =) but from his photos, don't look v fat...just cute cute chubby.
Lucky him, his teeth come out early. can eat more variety of food. haha
ya i think that when they around 8-10mths v fun. they become so rascal-ly as they get older...
