Last night was quite painful for all 3 of us as we've embarked on a "quit-pacifier campaign". The little one was in full "withdrawal symptom" mode and finally fell asleep after much fretfulness on Daddy's & Mommy's bed.
This morning, Ignatius awoke fresh and was in a "wanderlust" mood. Holding the rails of his cot, he cruised along happily...UNTIL an obstacle in the form of a bolster appeared. Keeping his cool, Ignatius kicked at it (in true soccer fashion) to remove the obstruction. However it refused to make way for our little wanderer.
However, no problem is too big for our little Ignatius. Holding the cot rails with one hand, he GINGERLY bent his knees, bent down and picked up the bolster with the other hand, straightened up and promptly THREW the bolster aside. He then nonchantly continued his travels around his bed.
We don't know whether to applaude him or smack our foreheads!
Sandy said...
Iggy is so CUTE!!! I've yet to embark on "quit-pacifier campaign".. M would cry n cry n cry... dun think i can take that.
said...
Hello Iggy.. hope you are coping well with the quit the pacifier campaign. My daddy says he's not gonna try cos he treasures his sleep more.
For now.. I still hv my tu tu, and I prefer to bite the handle than to eat it now.... I secretly lend u one next time ok?
And you are so clever.. my idol! You can do so many things! I will catch up with you one day!
said...
Sandy
We're still at it, but have given in on several occasions as the poor boy is showing teething pains. We think his upper teeth are trying to push through. He's been slightly warm the last 2 days, and will suddenly burst out screaming inconsolably.
YX
naughty naughty! conspiring with iggy already! will watch out for your 5 pacifiers when you next meet iggy! *chuckles*



